quiltbuzz

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Saturday - 2/23/08


I would like to thank the following EB for inspiring me to continue with my blog: Wilma from Netherlands, Brigitte K from Kiel Germany, Lorenza from Italy and Ati from Norway. I love reading their blogs. I wish I could be a good writer like them.


I started my new job 2/18 -- It is a completely all new to me. I have worked for years in NYC in the field of advertising and marketing. Now, my new job is in the admistrative/health care industry. I am so amazed at all the computer software that is now available in the medical technology work. All records and archieving the patient files are stored in the computer system. Billing is done electronically. Scanning paperwork is happening in all the work done in the medical office. How far it has advanced -- no more tons of folders that has to be filed in the cabinets. Everything is done more efficiently. Work is hectic and busy -- but I am learning a lot. Wish me more luck on my second week at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home